The pomelo, Citrus maxima or Citrus grandis, is the largest citrus fruit from the Rutaceae family. It is a natural (non-hybrid) citrus fruit, similar in appearance to a large grapefruit, native to South and Southeast Asia.
- improves digestive health
- maintains a healthy blood pressure
- helps individuals fight infections
- slows down aging
- helps improve the heart’s health
- helps with blood formation.
- helps you sleep better at night
When can i pick it ?
The fruit’s color and size do not indicate its maturity. Rather, the maturity depends solely on the calendar.
From the end of August to next February
- Try it in pasta, fish, or chicken dishes that usually call for lemon
- Eat it fresh