Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana), is a tropical evergreen tree with edible fruit native to islands in Southeast Asia.
The tree grows from 6 to 25 m
- Highly Nutritious
- Rich in Powerful Antioxidants
- May Have Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- May Have Anticancer Effects
- May Promote Weight Loss
- Supports Blood Sugar Control
- Promotes a Healthy Immune System
- Helps Maintain Healthy Skin
- heart, brain and digestive health
When can I pick it?
In summer months when it’s dark purple in color
How to grow?
- Tea with rind